Thursday, 24 July 2008

Lady Heyes


On Tuesday I went to Lady Heyes with Emma. It's hard to describe Lady Heyes exactly, it's a bunch of sheds that sell various things, such as antiques, books, pine furniture, candles, crafty stuff, etc. It's just outside Frodsham so is in the nice Cheshire countryside.

The Cheshire Book Centr
e is also there and it is amazing. The building (which is more of a barn than a shed really) is full from wall to wall, from ceiling to floor, with second hand books. I stupidly forgot to look at my reading list for next semester so I couldn't remember what books I needed and plus sometimes it is just too daunting the sheer number of books they have there. This is just a small selection of the penguin classics they have -

Amazing much? I came home only with this little frame with pinned butterflies in. The yellow butterfly is such a lovely colour! I'm planning on putting up lots of miscellaneous photo frames above my bed to replace the Sigur Ros rasterbation that has been there for about 3 or 4 years now.



Tomorrow I am back in work and after 4 days off and wonderful weather too, I really don't want to go back!

2 comments:

  1. lady heyes! i went there with a friend a few years ago and had no idea where it was or what it was called. thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon! All those Penguin classics!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails