Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Love Lettuce


I've had a very hard day at work so I'm now relaxing with a Love Lettuce face mask from Lush that was a birthday present from Corinne. I've used it twice so far and I really like it. I'm usually a fan of Mask of Magnaminty because it isn't fresh so lasts a while, but I might treat myself to some more. You have to keep them in the fridge but that makes them feel even nicer when you put them on! Love Lettuce is very creamy and smells like lovely lavender. Yum. Plus you get to look like a funny green monster for 10 minutes!

Tonight I am off for a swim to get fit again.

3 comments:

  1. I"ve tried to get one of my girl-friends to let me take a pic of her as the green monster of beauty, but she keeps declining.

    Could it be that I told her I'd put it up online? :)

    You've got guts post a pic like this. But I think it's cool and far more, it's normal. I'll let her know, that you've done it, so it's no biggie if she does it.

    (though I'm not forcing her just to get my kicks, that'd be wrong.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I find it quite amusing taking photos of me with my face masks on! You look the same, just greener :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - i love this pic - ur cute :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails