1.Trips to Delamere Forest with Scott and Pepe, and watching Pepe enjoy playing in the leaves.
2. The thoughts of new beginnings and fresh starts as I return to uni.
3. Buying new pajamas, dressing gowns and cosy socks to snuggle up in.
4. Adding cinnamon to nearly everything, especially baked apples and porridge.
5. Being inspired to take lots of photos in the bright yet cool daylight.
6. Making healthy, warm soups, such as butternut squash and ginger soup. Hmmmm.
7. Layering up with opaque tights, boots and scarves.
8. Making pumpkin cupcakes.
9. The days getting shorter and watching the sun set over Liverpool when I get the train home from uni.
10. All the new winter clothes coming into shops and investing in a new winter coat.
11. Buying new stationery. It gets me too excited really!
12. Late-night trips to Ikea to buy candles to get that cosy feeling when I'm reading in my room.
13. Delayed trains because of leaves on the tracks (actually I really hate this but it is one of those very autumnal things for me!)
14. Autumnal runs, because the sun is shining yet it isn't too hot and unbearable to go at midday.
15. Buying The Times and doing the crossword with Scott on train journeys.
16. Indulging in long baths and stocking up on Lush bubble bars.
17. Mine and Scott's anniversary (2 years in 10 days!)
18. Using a hot water bottle to warm up my bed before I get in it.
19. The smell of bonfires and leaves being burnt.
20. The walk up to uni, listening to music on my mp3 player and abercromby square in the autumn.