Sunday, 21 September 2008

Billie The Vision & The Dancers

I have just discovered this swedish band today, despite them already having released 4 albums! As most people who know me know, I can't resist a cute swedish band. But sometimes they can all sound a bit samey and they need to have a bit of extra pizzazz to make me love them, but I think I love Billie The Vision & The Dancers already. They sing cute songs yet with witty and intelligent lyrics that aren't too sugar-sweet.

What makes it even better is that their album is FREE on their website! All four albums actually! Which is quite good considering the album is £17 from Amazon... I am currently loving the song 'Lilly from the middleway street'

They are certainly a cure for my post-holiday, pre-return to university blues.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good and that cover looks cute. I will definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails