Friday, 5 September 2008

Holidays!

Apologies for being absent for they past week, but I have been spending a very relaxing time in Scotland, near St. Andrews; home of golf; with my friend Emma and her family. I arrived back to dreary old Widnes this afternoon to Scott waiting on the platform with a bunch of flowers, yellow flowers no less.

But it isn't all horrible and grey, because tomorrow I'm jetting off to Italy with Scott and his family. I am so excited to be having a bit of sun on my skin and more quality time to do nothing except eat good food and read. I shall be back again next Saturday and we will have Nina, the new puppy, with us by the time I get back. I will leave you with a few photos and will hopefully update with many tales of my adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, lovely pics.

    I was wondering why the delay in blog entries. Turns out you were globe trotting. Good for you.

    I would love to visit Scotland one day. And white girls always need a bit of color on them. :)

    Can't wait for the vacation album!

    Have Fun, and Be Safe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails