Sunday, 21 September 2008

Nina!


Nina is now with us! She's been at home tormenting Pepe for 2 weeks now and has settled in very well. Pepe, however, has took his time getting used to her. When I arrived back from Italy though I think that helped him settle and he now plays with her lots, barks at her to run around so he can chase her and growls at her when she's trying to disturb his quiet time.

It's very cute and lovely to see their relationship blossom, they both have such different personalities! Pepe is very calm, submissive and quiet, whilst Nina is loud, bolshy and very feisty. Despite their differences though, I think they will be the best of friends once Nina gets older.

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! I want another puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That the cutest I've ever seen! I love dog, have a brown labrador myselfe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails