Saturday, 4 October 2008

Nina's first walk!

We could take Nina out for her first walk yesterday - a very big occassion in a puppy's life! I was sad when it was Pepe's first walk because I was out somewhere and my sister decided to take her out even though I wanted to. Anyway, I got to take Nina out on her first walk!


And here I am with Pepe and Nina. Look how Pepe sits so nicely and poses for the camera, but Nina hasn't quite learnt that yet. It was a lovely autumnal day and Nina really enjoyed her first taste of freedom.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! The first walk is big. It's like it was yesterday when my dog Emma saw snow for the first time. :) She first touched the snow with one paw, and then she jumped in to it and had a blast, funny. But that's almost 5 years ago.

    - Kristi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails