Sunday, 12 October 2008

outfits from the past week

These are some outfits I've wore in the past week. I've had that belt for ages but have only just started using it actually, it makes that American Apparel skirt look a bit more together rather than just like a bit of overpriced jersey - which I admit is all it is, but it's so comfy! My Mum was quite alarmed that i paid £22 for it. I also love that yellow brooch I've got on in 2 of them - I actually wore it in my hair on the last one too but you can't see it. It matches my beads perfectly and I love yellow almost as much as I love the colour red.

7 comments:

  1. I have that AA jersey skirt also but in black! It's funny how many times I've seen girls wearing that whenever I travel. It's a bit high priced for what it is, but I've found that it doubles nicely as a slip under certain dresses too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is in the right side bottom corner, except maybe the color of the tights or the color of the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite cool, attractive, and functional. If they're comfortable too, then that makes them damn near perfect outfits! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love AA stuff. Discovered it when in Canada a few years back. We've actually GOT a store here now too, which is awesome. Except I can't bring myself to pay what it costs here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love the outfit with the AA skirt. I;ve been so tempted to buy it in the past, and the red looks so lovely! eek! i might just have to get it! haha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the cutest style ever, and I love it! I wish I had your wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails