Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Tuesday blues

today's outfit

I am suffering with the Tuesday blues. My working week in uni only starts on Tuesdays so I get that horrible Monday morning feeling after everyone else does. I got this adorable cardigan yesterday whilst shopping, it's from Topshop and was £25, but I had some vouchers and treated myself. Now I am trying to do some uni work and generally feeling sorry for myself.

How do you fight the Monday/Tuesday blues?

p.s. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my bedroom! They made me smile lots :-)

5 comments:

  1. I love your shoes! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say the same on the shoes, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that red cardigan.

    Your blog is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that cardigan!

    i beat the blues with a really decadent lunch. my monday afternoon was houmous, breadsticks, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks and cucumber, all prepared neatly to eat while struggling through an assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Monday blues never stop as I've work Saturdays and have to go to university every day during the week. I'm trying to fight it by drinking really strong black tea with loads of sugar and milk. It also helps when I pretend to myself that I'm going to a party and dress accordingly, even when there's just a day in libraries or the museum ahead.

    I want those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails