Sunday, 21 December 2008

Chocolate and cinnamon cupcakes

chocolate and cinnamon cupcakes

So I have commenced my festive baking marathon, with these chocolate and cinnamon cupcakes. These were so so delicious, the combination of chocolate and cinnamon may sound weird at first but it is like a milder version of chilli chocolate. I use this recipe for all of my chocolate cupcakes, because it is so so easy. Seriously, you just throw everything in a bowl except the eggs, mix, then add eggs, mix and you're done. This time, however, I added 2 teaspoons of cinnamon to the mixture. Perhaps this shows how obsessed with cinnamon I have become, but the end result was delicious. I then sprinkled cinnamon ontop of the frosting too to give it an extra kick. Delicious.

This made me about 36 cupcakes, but I have frozen some to last me over the festive period so I can defrost and ice them as they're needed.

6 comments:

  1. Those look so delicious! Though, I really can't bake anything, because we already have more cookies, fudge and almond brittle than we can eat. I feel kind of sick thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm ... they look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm... haha. I want to eat these with some mexican hot chocolate. oh and great presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look lovely!! Love the festive bacing, I did some yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails