Thursday, 4 December 2008

Dreaming of snow

photo by colodio


Today snow has fallen across most of the north of England, yet has missed me here in the north west which makes me sad. I don't know why but I really want snow so much this year. I will take Pepe and Nina out to play it in, Nina has never seen snow! I would wear these gloves from Asos, and red hunter wellingtons (I do fear that my old wellies have a hole in them!).
We would then build a snowman and 2 snow dogs, with a carrot for the nose but Nina would probably end up stealing the nose and eating it. Then when we were getting too cold and the snow started to melt, we would come inside for some freshly baked cookies and a big mug of hot chocolate. We would listen to The Pipettes delightful version of White Christmas and watch the snow melt.

6 comments:

  1. What a perfect-sounding day! I miss snow so, so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those gloves! They're so cute. I miss snow a lot, but since I live in Texas now there's not really a chance of getting any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so unfair that we didn't get snow! (i live in the same area as you i think)
    and such cute gloves!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky!
    where I live it never snows! :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I'm ok with no snow...I'm not a good person in the cold! Although it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails