Monday, 1 December 2008

The start of Advent

Happy December! Can you all believe it is December? I can't. It seems like just yesterday I was in Italy sunbathing and then starting Uni again. Do you all have advent calendars? I have two! (I'm so greedy)


my advent calendar

my advent calendar

This one is my favourite though. The other one is justa shop bought Lindt one, but Scott got me this adorable handmade calendar and filled it up with lovely chocolates. In the christmas eve square there was a Lindt father christmas but it was too big to fit in! It's so cute and lovely and he can refill it again for me next year hehe.

6 comments:

  1. i wished a had a calendar like you, all i have is a shabby cheapo chocolate calendar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, your calendar is fun!

    I just have those one of those little paper ones you get in the store, no chocolate or anything. Its tradition, I guess, my grandmother has gotten us those since...forever! Ah, well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I had a really cool advent calendar as an older child & teenager. My mother sewed it up with a friend, and there were little rings which she tied on little pressies. Bits of soap, chocolate, hairclips. I loved it :) I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have two advent calanders too, haha! I have the chocolate advent calanders. I love them, they are very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love advent calendars! I have none but they're always so nice and pretty! I love yours - especially the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love advent calendars. Except I usually can't stop at only one treat a day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails