1. betty's!, 2. nina and pepe on their walk, 3. blackberry crumble bars, 4. minnie mouse and a rat!, 5. strawberry picking, 6. pepe, 7. kingsbarns golf course, 8. bigben, 9. Italy, 10. trevi fountain, 11. bath abbey at night, 12. albert dock, 13. bypass traffic, 14. sparkler fun!, 15. nom nom nom, 16. scott's graduation
I made this little mosiac of some of the lovely things I did in 2008. Honourable mentions include (in no order)-
- Swimming the Swimathon for Marie Curie Cancer Care! Going to do it again this year, but maybe the 2.5km one instead of 1.5km. I raised over £300 for them and got fit in the process!
- Scott graduating (and getting on his master's too)
- Went to London with my friends to see some exhibitions and got (too) drunk in Camden.
- Visited Emma in York for her birthday again! Hopefully I shall do this again this year for her 21st (exams and uni work permittng)
- I went to Scotland with Emma again for a lovely week with lots of food, fresh air and piggies!
- Then I flew to Italy the day after getting back from that for a nice summer break on Lake Bracciano and visited Rome also.
- We got a new puppy in September! I love having 2 dogs now, Nina is an adorable addition to our family.
- Started my 3rd year in university (scary - I graduate this year)
- Visited Bath for a lovely weekend away with Scott before Christmas.