Friday, 2 January 2009

hats

poladroid

Today I have done some uni work (I have lots to do in the next 2 weeks- it's scary) and then I took Pepe and Nina for a walk with Scott. I have also been playing with Poladroid which I am so pleased has now released a version for Windows! (Yes, I'm a PC). I wore my new hat from the Urban Outfitters sale, which I had had my eye on for a while. It was £32 originally and I tried it on instore and loved it, but I couldn't quite justify £32 on a hat. Then it was reduced so I snapped it up! I love the big bow.

poladroid

I love wearing hats, I've been a 'hat-person' all my life. I remember in year 3 I had a wonderful navy velvet hat, with a red flower and a green flower on the brim. I would never have that off my head in the winter! Then when I was a pre-teen you could never see me without a baseball cap on to hide my scruffy hair. Whilst in college I had a wonderful red flat-cap that I wore to hide my fringe that I hated and almost cried when my teacher told me to take it off (the embarassment!). Now, I love berets and knitted hats and am wanting a cute bowler hat too! Some people however just hate hats. Are you a hat lover or a hat hater?

21 comments:

  1. I love hats, but I rarely wear them. I think it takes skill to wear hats well. These pictures are quite gorgeous. I love the bow. Thank you so much for telling me about the Poladroid release. I stopped checking, because I didn't think it would ever come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is lovely..and I really love that Polaroid program!!!

    Hats are the best!

    Looby xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hat!! looks good on you too =)

    ♥sb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hat Lover!! I wear them constantly, especially on bad hair days. You look like Blair Waldorf here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Hats are a winter necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love hats! The one you're wearing is gorgeous! I think there's a simliar one as asos.com too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sally (bookbird)3 January 2009 12:44

    Definitely a hat lover! In fact I've grown my hair longer just so I can wear hats again - short hair and hats was NOT a good look for me! Your new one is fab - really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hats but I don't know if I can pull them off anymore. It's never cold enough to wear them and so people give me weird looks if I'm wearing a hat that has even the slightest bit of warmth. It's a shame because I love berets. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look fab! i've only recently started wearing hats, and i love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. u look really kool and i love seeing hat on others. however by myself i am a hat - hater :) i think it's come from childhood. im rather a scarf-lover :>

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a self confessed hat lover - I always have one on my head!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to wear hats. This one is really cute, I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow. wonderful picture! i love poladroid; i'm delighted that there's now a Windows version.

    ReplyDelete
  14. definitely a hat lover.
    I've been practically living in a black slouchy beenie I bought in h&m (total bargain!) since october!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, you're so cute, and that hat suits you perfectly.

    I'm not sure if I am a hat person or not... I never used to wear them much, but now I love how they look and I'm beginning to wear them more.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes, that hat is too cute! the picture is great as well!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've tagged you... it's a fun photo tagging, honest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, but that hat's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love hats, and polariods :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails