Thursday, 15 January 2009

thursday

This is what I am wearing today to do some revision. I am drinking hot blackcurrant juice to keep warm and thinking of planning a trip to Paris (maybe...if I can afford it). I am also wearing my new blue shoes from Topshop, than can be seen better here. If my cream tights were dry I would have worn this outfit with them, making the blue POP even more. With the black tights they don't stand out that much but oh well. They are rather comfy too which is always good. My t-shirt was bought after my exam on Tuesday, when I suddenly decided I needed more stripes in my wardrobe, as the only stripy t-shirt I own is this. Nina also decided to sneak in on this photo! You can see how small she is in comparison with me - we think she's stopped growing now too. She's a teeny tiny ball of cuteness.

12 comments:

  1. you can do paris quite cheaply - easyjet flights and staying in hostels. the boy and i are going in early september and it's costing about £300 between us. it's a terrible time to go, of course, because of the exchange rate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about the combination of stripes, red and black which really appeals to me. You look gorgeous, those shoes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE mixing red and blue!!! and you have done it so perfectly. Quite a parisian schoolgirl look too i must say. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of that sweater. I love stripey things, too (I type, while wearing a striped shirt).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits are so adorable! I admire your style :).

    P.S. Would you like to swap links???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I'm stoping in Paris on my way to Nigera next month (hopefully we'll have time to leave the airport for a little sightseeing. Love love love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have such a nice face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw you are so pretty! i love this outfit - the silhouette, the combination of colors, everything!

    and yep, the skirt is aa. i have a bad habit of wearing all my aa things at once haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I especially like that delicate/quirky necklace.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails