Sunday, 25 January 2009

What I've been wearing recently

Although I haven't been blogging much whilst my exams have been on, I have still been documenting my daily outfits for wardrobe remix on flickr. So, I decided to share some with you all.

My creation
1. friday night, 2. thursday - running errands, 3. saturday night, 4. monday

On the left here, I am wearing my new skirt from topshop. It has a really cute bow on the front and I love it! I am also wearing my new moustache necklace from Sunday Girl. I love it. There are also some other lovely things on that shop, such as the unicorn necklace and the cat locket! All good value too. I love the moustache necklcae though, with my stripy t-shirt on it makes me feel quite french! It also reminds me of my moustache mug which is fab. As my friends will also know, I have quite a penchant for drawing moustaches on myself or dressing up as men, so this is how I can get away with it everyday haha. Here is a close up of it.

moustache necklace

My creation
1. 14th january, 2. friday - shopping & lunch date, 3. new h&m dress!, 4. wednesday - shopping

There is my moustache necklace making an appearance again! I love that new black and white gingham dress from h&m too, it makes me feel like an American housewife, all I need is a cute apron. I first saw it on The Clothes Horse and really liked it. When I walked past h&m in Liverpool I HAD to go in and try it on! It's lined underneath with a netting underskirt and was only £20 which is pretty good for a lined dress. It can be dressed up for night or dressed down for day so it was a good investment I think.

I could sit and talk here about all my outfits but then it would just be rambling! If you want more info, just click on the links below the photos.

8 comments:

  1. All of your outfits are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is such a lovely color on you! I love the new H&M dress (and the others as well)...I think I need to make a shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through Livejourand and I gotta tell you I think it's amazing! I really love your style. Maybe it's an English Major thing. I graduated two years ago. I also have my own blog and I'm telling everyone about you in my Sunday post, if you don't mind. Just feel free to visit my blog too, if you feel like to. Your wardrobe mix on Flickr is gorgeous. Oh, and I'm adding you everywhere :) I added you on Livejournal as madejadelana (I read you asked for some information about people who added you) ;) And... good luck on your exams!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore, adore, adore your outfits! The shoes and the fun prints you pick are my favorite "trends" in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfits. The necklace is amazing! I totally want it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing them on wr ;-) but thanks for the recap on here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found you by Googling for librarians/appropriate dress. My goodness, you look adorable in these photos!

    I just got a job in a library and I am so, so worried about what to wear. I like what they call "artwear," i.e. Blue Fish, Sarah Clemens, Flax, but I'm afraid I won't fit in (nor can I really afford a lot of new clothes). I asked today about "dress code" and was told "it's business casual." I Googled THAT and I hate what I see! Am in a quandary and hope I can find my way out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog just today by Googling "appropriate clothing and librarian." I just got a job in a library and I'm so worried about having the "right clothes." I really like "artwear," such as Blue Fish, Sarah Clemens Clothing, and Flax--loose, with screen printing or hand painting, and I make my own jewelry. I was told the library (it's at a collage) is business casual. When I Googled THAT, what I saw, I thought was dull. I like to express myself through my clothing.

    That said, I think you look adorable in these pics! I am going to check out your flickr page. And NOT "like a librarian," whatever the hell that means!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails