Monday, 16 February 2009

Monday


thursday

2 outfits from the past week. The ruffle t-shirt was one of my last purchases in January before I booked a holiday to Paris and declared that I should buy no more clothes. There are so many things on my wishlist but I suppose they will be so much nicer and rewarding when I finally do get them.

Today I have copied The Clothes Horse and have documented my day hour by hour. I shall share that with you tomorrow. It is mostly boring really, I suppose I could have picked a more exciting day. But it is a typical day in my life when I have no special plans.

7 comments:

  1. Those are both so darling!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pretty, love your hair bun in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little red cardigan!
    I totally plan my "picture an hour" posts weeks in advance--waiting for a day that will be mildly entertaining to document!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blue tights are amazing. love it!

    xx imelda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ruffle shirt.

    I tried to do a picture by the hour thing, today, but I ran out of steam. I got lots of cool pictures, though.

    I'm linking you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The H&M dress looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i love love love the first dress! it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails