Tuesday, 17 February 2009

It wasn't a very exciting day really. Maybe I should have thought about this more and chose a day that was full of lots of things, but I still managed to get some nice photos.

8am
8am. I woke up. Sleepy, sleepy.

9am
9am, waiting for the train at the train station to go into Uni.

10am
10am, going to a lecture on Fitzgerald

11am
11am, lecture finished and walking into town to buy my Mum a birthday present. Liverpool has two cathedrals because it is that special. This is the Roman Catholic cathedral which is nicknamed 'paddy's wigwam' or the 'mersey funnel'.

12pm
12pm, on the train home, having a hot chocolate and writing in my planner.

1pm
1pm, after getting home and checking my emails and stuff, I decide to have some lunch. Minestrone soup with cheese.

2pm
2pm, browsing on Style.com. For quite a while...

3pm
3pm, I decide I should start planning an essay that is due in next week. It's only 1500 words though.

4pm
4pm, read some Tender Is The Night for next week.

5pm
5pm, after visiting Scott for a little bit, I put some washing in.

7pm
Oops, I missed 6pm. I had my tea, then at 7pm, I blogged a little.


8pm
8pm, relaxing with Mr. Pepe.

11pm
11pm. Bedtime with F. Scott Fitzgerald.

27 comments:

  1. SO lovely! Makes me miss my student days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day looks so simple compared to what mine would look like. Gorgeous photos probably help! Mine would be a mess of computers, final cut pro, grumpyness and unhealthy food.
    Ack. 3rd year isn't fun anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh,I need to try this too - so fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know if you throw away your planner then you don't have to do anything work based because you just forget your commitments, I draw pictures in mine instead

    you have a lovely dog too, i'd rather take him for a walk than do any work

    I also love nutella, I still have a jar from about 2000 rolling about, I couldn't get in to it the last time I tried

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! The minestrone soup looks delish, please do more posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures, especially the first one. The play with depth of field is really nice, throughout. I think it looks like a nice day--in a way, it's more interesting to see an average day than a super-special one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE minestrone, my mum used to make me huge batches of it and freeze it...I would live off of it in the winter if I could. I always try and make it but it's never as good as hers!

    Tender is the Night is amazing isnt it? Def one of my fave FSF books :) I miss studying English!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute post! May I do a link exchange with you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your day seems so relaxed and chilled.. how everyday should really be :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous photos!
    The soup looks delicious!

    You have a beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures!! Mine would look much more unprofessional than that! Blog award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! I do love Tender Is The Night A LOT, it's got one of the best endings ever. But then again I'm obsessed with Fitzgerald in general...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this. So cozy. How long does it take to get to school by train?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, really really nice photos! And, cute dog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you, honey :)

    ooh gorgeous photos! I might see you some time, as we live quite close to eachother and I am always in Liverpool!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful photos! liverpool was one of my choices for uni when i applied too, it's a beautiful city but it's just a little north for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want a day like that! And Mr Pepe is adorable. xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for dropping by my blog, yours is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mr. Pepe looks adorable :)
    nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. your puppy is soooooooo cute


    http://mikyscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. fun post, and really nice photos.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a lovely day...that soup looked fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ur cute doggie looks like my pooma! hehehe
    is he a malti-poo?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tender is the Night always breaks my heart.

    (Just found your blog - love it.)

    ReplyDelete
  25. this looks like a busy day:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. you make a simple day look beautiful and wondrous. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails