Wednesday, 25 February 2009


erdem

Out of all of London Fashion Week, all I can think about it Erdem's show. (Please click on the photo to see a larger version so you can fully appreciate it in all it's glory!) The wonderful florals, that perfect little black dress, the combination of mustard, blue and red, the lace, the buns, the red lipstick. Gosh, it's all just perfect. I really do think that the black dress would be my perfect little black dress, the shape of it and the detailing amazes me. I really want it all. But alas, I have to return to the world full of essays, lecture and the reality of a student budget where I will never be able to afford any. It is nice to dream though, isn't it?

11 comments:

  1. Wow what great fashions - that first dress is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High five on the Erdem love! The red lipstick really sealed the deal for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest I never did before, but I think I love Erdem now. Link exchange possibly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erdem are lovely, sometimes! I'm liking your more fashiony posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved Erdem, but the prints are particularly fantastic this time. I really need to recreate that look with the yellow skirt. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a big floral fan, but the cut of that first dress is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting on my blog and your advice about taking photos... I think a tripod is going to be the answer as I have no surfaces at the right height. Hopefully I will find a cheap one on ebay.

    Great blog by the way, I love the fact that you bake and cook. You have really inspired me to cook some beetroot cookies... they look delicious AND pretty.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely compilation. that collection is growing on me more now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Erdem's fall collection! I also made a post about it awhile back.

    Adorable blog you have by the way. Do you do link exchanges?

    Gracie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails