Thursday, 12 March 2009

British Cream Tea




How adorable are these felt creations?! I stumbled across British Cream Tea on Etsy by using the search local feature to find shops based in Liverpool and discovered this little gem. Upon further exploration, I discovered that she also has a shop on Folksy (The UK version of Etsy) and a little blog too. The sticks of rock can be personalised with a name and date, the perfect gift for anniversaries, birthdays, christenings, graduations...anything really! The birthday fairy cake is also really adorable. I love that she focuses on really English things, she even has a felt bacon butty, sausage roll and bourbon biscuits! I think some of the fairy cakes would look adorable on a cake stand for when I've not been baking.

26 comments:

  1. how sweet (literally)! the customisable stick of rock is such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i JUST posted on felt, obsessed right now. these are so sweet!
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaw that's so cute! and i love the name too =)

    ❤sb

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo cute!! It's even a great big kid toy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgosh I thought those were real food! haha then I read it and looked more carefully. Wow. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, I thought they were real too! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of these look so good! :)
    http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw these are adorable(: xx
    www.ibitefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just been browsing Folksy and I find it lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, these are so awesome! The first one looks like it could be solid sugar!!

    Brooke xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love felt things too - and I love that these are Brit inspired! Thanks for sharing these links!

    Oh, and I love your new blog header btw - how did you create it? ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fantastic :-) I would love a little cupcake, I would use it to look after all my pins.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I actually wanted to eat those until I took a closer look!

    Thank for the comment -Super cute story about you and your bf. Sometimes I think the world would be more honest if everyone wore uniform. More honest but a lot less fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute and the pictures are wonderful. I can't believe how much lovely stuff there is on Etsy. It makes me really want to break the bank sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh I thought the first one was real! hehe.
    I like your new header and the new layout too, congrats!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so so cute! I am such a fan of cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The little fairy cake is lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'll never buy anything like that. What if I accidentally eat it? :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails