Thursday, 7 May 2009

*

Abercromby square


Abercromby square

So, my 'roid week has been interrupted by essays, dissertations and unsuccessful interviews. I did manage to snap these 2, in one of my favourite places in Uni, Abercromby Square. The ugly brown building in the background in my library, where I do not spend nearly enough time really. Talking of libraries, I've been meaning to join my local library since I will be finishing Uni soon and will have no access to their library anymore and plus the university library is mostly academic. I hope to read lots and lots whilst I am unemployed and searching for a job after graduation.

11 comments:

  1. I have a long summer ahead of me aswell, looking for a job. I should probably join my local library as well.
    Those pictures look so nice. My uni is not so nice looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the first picture. Your campus looks nice. I hope school's not treating you too badly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely greenery. Nice that you are still stopping in with being so busy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's a real polariod? I really like it. I like the ones in the last post, too, especially the cherry blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  5. your polaroids are so pretty. i love how green the pictures are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this looks like a lovely place to study ! I have library guilt too :( x

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww the idea of finishing school and reading simply for your own pleasure is such a good one!
    congratulations on being nearly done school! :D

    great pictures! and good luck on the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are lovely pictures.
    I've been thinking of joining my local library too. I want to get into the habit of reading a lot more than I am now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck - so difficult to be graduating now but I am sure you will find plenty of fab things to keep you occupied whilst looking. xv

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wonderful photos. Polaroid is the best way to turn anything into beauty :D

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails