My little blog is one year old today! It's been a wonderful year and of course my favourite thing about blogging is reading all your lovely comments and discovering new blogs. To celebrate, I looked back over all my entries and found some of my favourite ones to share with you - some that newer readers may have missed and some that older readers might remember!
- My Bedroom - I did a little tour of my bedroom for you all. I love nosying in other people's bedrooms!
- Hats - Experimenting with Poladroid and discussing hats. I love hats and have always been a hat person.
- Beetroot brownies - trying out a Hugh Fearney-Whittingstall recipe, these were so yummy!
- Another Place - Crosby Beach & the Anthony Gormley statues.
- Chocolate & Hazelnut Cupcakes - Trying out the Hummingbird cook book.
- Blackberry Picking - foraging for blackberries with Pepe & Scott
- Apple Picking - A favourite autumnal activity!
- A simple outfit - just a nice outfit but I liked this post
- Day 2 in Bath - Visiting the Roman baths on a very cold day.
- Magnolia Vanilla Cupcakes - Some of the best looking cupcakes I've ever made I think
- What's in your bag - Again, I am so nosy, so I love these kind of posts.
I honestly can't believe it's been a year! I go to Paris at the weekend, so to thank all of my readers I shall bring back a little souviner to give away on the blog, so keep your eye out for that at the end of next week. Thank you all!