Good things so far this week:
- Today is Apple Day. I'm going to enjoy it by having a baked apple with some brown sugar and cinnamon after tea. An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
- Making pumpkin soup. I like mine with lots of ginger and creme fraiche.
- Another cupcake order.
- Waking up to a mug of freshly brewed loose leaf green tea, thank you Scott.
- Still reading Anna Karenina and really enjoying it. Trying really hard not to read any spoilers!
- Listening to the Where the Wild Things Are soundtrack on spotify, it is really good. I especially love 'All is Love'. I am listening to it to make up for the fact that the film isn't out until December here.
- Enjoying the lovely coloured leaves on the trees before they are all blown away and go soggy on the paths and slip me up.