I have returned to Uni now and the difference between my work placement and Uni is huge. I really can't wait to enter the world of work. I found it quite hard having to concentrate from 10-4. I don't think I deal well with just being talked to for hours. I got my results back from last semester though and I have improved as the year has gone on so this motivates me to try to do well this semester. I decided to get an early night on Sunday night and pack my bag (an old Sunday evening routine for as long as I can remember/have been in education). The above is what I packed in my bag for my first day back at Uni.
- Yellow leather gloves - because Liverpool can be very cold.
- Celia Birtwell flask for coffee.
- Red pocket moleskine diary for writing in my homework and assignments.
- A clockwork orange - essential to have a book for the train journey.
- New notepad!
- House & car keys.
- Cath Kidston pencil case
- Cath Kidston purse
- Miss Dior Cherie L'eau perfume
- Vaseline rosy lips & bodyshop lipbalm
- Cath Kidston rail card holder.
- USB stick
What are your essentials for work or Uni? I also realised that I really need to pack tissues in my bag after the coffee dripping down the flask and getting other things in my bag a mess! And also headache tablets, because I am so prone to them, especially when trying to concentrate for so long.