Thursday, 4 March 2010

New handbag ♥

48/365

new handbag

peek inside new bag

A new handbag pleases me so much. Perhaps too much. So much so that it fills me up with guilt. I bought this handbag the other week and instantly felt guilty. It was before pay-day and I was quite cash strapped so felt that it was a bit of an impulse buy. This is despite the fact that I had only said a few days before that I need a new bag for Uni! I am far too sensible for my own good sometimes. However, I was with my sister who will always manage to convince me to buy a handbag or shoes, unlike my Mother, the voice of reason. This bag is an Ollie & Nic bag, but I bought it from TK Maxx for the bargain price of £30! It was supposed to be £70, which would have most definitely been excessive (in my opinion). I've used it pretty much everyday since, it has so many different compartments and is big enough for me to lug everything around in. It also has a really pretty lining.

I love Ollie & Nic though, they make such pretty accessories. They've recently opened a shop in Liverpool and everything is so pretty, even the store d├ęcor.

ollieandniccollage

After a little mooch around their website, I made this collage of pretty things I would rather like, please. I especially love the leather satchel, it's £85 which I think is rather reasonable for a leather satchel, but sadly still too much for my measly budget. In the meantime, I will keep my eye out for it in TK Maxx or on sale. Gotta love a bargain!

24 comments:

  1. The red bag is lovely and at a nice price, you are lucky ! I have got a crush on the leather satchel, that's exactly what I'm looking for..

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is gorgeous and a total bargain! I love Ollie and Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. great purse!!! Don't feel guilty, it was totally worth it if you use it. and it was on sale!! I'm looking for a bag myself. I have too many small clutches, I need something lovely and big to carry all my books in! For some reason it's really hard for me to find one of those that I like, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ollie and Nic are just awesome! Loving your back *jealous*

    Lucie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour! Bright yet versatile.

    I bought some boots in TK Maxx for £70 the other week, they turned out ot be Emilio Pucci! Making them a bargain and stopping me feeling bad about spending so much money on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your new bag, i'm a total bag addict too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a beautiful bag! Wish you hadn't shown me the satchel though because I am now completely smitten with it, argh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bag - I most admit handbags can be my downfall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new bag is cute! And it sounds like you got a good deal.
    I have the same problem with buying things and then instantly feeling guilty. I don't know how people splurge on clothes and shoes all the time, even if they can afford it. How do they not think about all the other ways they could've spent that money?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bag is beautiful!

    And god, I want that leather satchel so badly. I bought one from Topshop for £85 and now and mad that I didn't see that first gggrr. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I used to work at TKMaxx the 'accessories' section used to be my area and I'd come home with a new bag every other week! Its such a lovely classic piece though that it'll last you years so its definately an investment purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable bag! I love the pleating!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that color is SO amazing. It looks like it'd be the absolute ideal size. I officially have a Bag Crush. (oh yes, that definetly needed to be capitalized.)
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow its a really gorgeous bag!

    you know, i think all is well as long as you get your money's worth. its better to get a better quality bag that will be used more and last longer than a cheap piece that will not get your money's worth! so don't feel so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore this bag, so beautiful. The color is just great.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute bag! I love the bright red color, I need more colorful bags :) TJ Maxx is the greatest, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Btw I also gave you a blog award - its on my journal if you want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great bag and a total bargain! Sometimes you have to treat yourself!;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like it! i like your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! Your new bag is absolutely gorgeous :D
    I gave a look on the website... so many adorable things *_*
    Have a nice wee xoo

    ReplyDelete
  21. starsforlovers8 March 2010 06:46

    Love it! There's nothing better than a red handbag or red shoes! And a real bargain, I am such a handbag whore too...suppose at least I am in the right job.

    And so sorry but I couldnt not comment on this-

    How do they not think about all the other ways they could've spent that money?

    .....If you work hard then I really dont see the problem in spending your money whichever way you please?! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails