Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Where did February go?

Seriously. I know it is the shortest month but it still went way too fast for my liking. I missed 1 day of my 365 but I jumped straight back onto it. I'm going to try my very best with it in March. I go on holiday to visit family in Valencia on the 21st, so that should produce some interesting photos. February has been interesting - I started running again, gave up, baked lots of cakes (as usual), went on the duck tours of Liverpool, started a new job, read lots of books. It got rather boring and busy at parts (hence why I managed to miss a day). It is hard to keep motivated with project 365 sometimes but I want to complete it so much.

February - 365

How is everyone else's attempt at project 365 going? Better than mine I hope! I missed one day entirely and 2 of the days in February were taken on my camera phone which is the worst quality ever really. Oh well. Gotta keep on going!

11 comments:

  1. keep up with the 365 project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos look great! Is there a colour theme or is it just because you're surrounded by red that I see something similar in each photo? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done so well, you're photos are always pretty and interesting- which is hard to do every day of the week!

    P.s posting your giveaway prize tomorrow :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it did seem to go by to quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right? Time flies waaaaay too fast, it seems.

    Love your photos. I wish I were doing the 365 project too. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes this month went by so very quickly, maybe it's because we're all in such anticipation of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going through a bit of a rough patch and missed an entire week, but I'm not letting that stop me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i find it very challenging & to be honest will be pleased when it's finished. but it has made me concentrate of photography which is why i started it. even though a lot of my pics are of any old rubbish! i think you're doing really well & i'm enjoying looking at your photographs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty photos and your dog is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've um, given up on 365. i just kept waiting until the last minute and ended up with crap pictures that I didn't like, whcih was definetly not the purpose of the project for me. But congrats for hanging in there! I believe in you!
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on keeping it going so far--I'd never last. I like this selection.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails