Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Green sleeves


228/365


17th August 2010

I wore GREEN! Can you believe it? I do love green, but I find it hard finding the right shade. There are so many varieties from snot green to khaki. This green is simply called 'bright green' and I think it's my favourite shade. I love bright bold colours so this fits in with my colour palette perfectly. This cardigan is from Marks & Spencers petite section and it fits me perfectly. It was only £18 but feels so soft and is great quality and a great fit so I think it's quite a bargain really compared to the £30 you'd pay for a wool cardigan anywhere else. I love bright cardigans because they brighten up what would normally be plain outfits otherwise. 

In other news, did anyone watch the Great British Bake Off last night?! I LOVED it! I nearly applied to be on it last year, but I didn't because it'd take up too much time. But watching it last night I wish I did! I was shouting at the telly like 'No you can't do that!'. The show puts 10 amateur bakers against each other in a bid to be crowned Britain's best amateur baker, as judged by Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood. In the first episode they had to bake their signature cake, then a Victoria Sponge and finally a chocolate celebration cake.  It really made me want to bake! 


32 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!! That cardi is cute (and the perfect shade of green) hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that pop of green - really compliments the outift
    http://seraluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cardi! You should wear green more often, it really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bright colors too just to add a little bit of fun! that green looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog.

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, lovely lovely! I love your skirt too! Where's it from?!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the outfit, and the title of this post really made me laugh haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice cardiggan! Finding the shade that fits perfect with your style and your clothes it's a really hard work and it was quite a bargain!


    http://stylecoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the polka dots and the green is a fun change.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that green, it's one of my favourite colours.

    You tweeting about the Great British Bake Off has got me interested, so I think I'll be watching it on iplayer sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i LOVE your wall of polaroids!! love the spots with the green :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Green looks stunning on you! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the spots on the skirt matched with the gorgeous shade of green! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it!
    you look cute cute cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Green really suits you! It's one of my favourite colours and it really brings that outfit to life. Thanks for the tip on the M and S cardi, I assume they have lots of different coloured ones? I need to stock up before work starts in Sept! Your work wear posts are definitely inspiring me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh that shade of green is just perfect! Absolutely love it. You look so pretty!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had a very long discussion only yesterday with my Mum about all the different shades of green..!

    Love that shade & I love that skirt, it's gorgeous :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great outfit, you must have a great eye for finding what suits you because the green definately does!
    I missed the Great British Bake off :(
    I'll watch it on iplayer as Gilly said!
    Kyrie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the combination of the green an bright yellow, such a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this outfit. That bag is so great; it's the perfect color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great outfit! I agree with you about bright colored cardigans- they really make an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that green, it looks so pretty on you. And it goes really well with your yellow bag too! Love it.

    If you bake anything, make sure to take some photos and share with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loved your Twitter comments when you were watching the baking show. So funny!

    I'm a huge fan of green too. You look fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. super chic! i love it :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that shade of green too. And it looks so nice on you! I love your bag too. Where is it from?

    *Ena*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Never mind the cardigan, where's the skirt from?!?! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  27. You always look so adorable! And this cardigan is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love that kinda green too.. and love your style as always!

    ReplyDelete
  29. where is that skirt from??! i love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is a beautiful shade of green! You really suit it.
    I love your style!

    Ayeisha
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails