Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Sick day

DSC00200

DSC00204

I am spending today off work, ill. I have that horrid cold/flu thing that seems to be getting to everyone at the moment. I hardly slept last night so I spent this morning asleep in my cosy room, catching up on much needed beauty sleep. My ears keep aching because of the congestion though which makes it hard for me to get comfy while sleeping. Fingers crossed I am better tomorrow because I have so much work to do before the end of 2010!

I have also been playing with Scott's new camera that I bought him for Christmas, it is a Sony NEX-3 and has this rather cool panoramic function on it, so I used it on the 2 photos of my room above. It will also be really good when we go to Valencia to visit family and go to the top of the miguelete. I am hoping I feel better soon so I can get some more outfit posts up on the blog too! I have missed blogging after my mini-hiatus, but this spare time over Christmas has helped me get my blogging mojo back.

P.S. Thank you all for your lovely congratulation wishes on my last post! Truly overwhelming! 

20 comments:

  1. I also have the cold/flu thing — it's really, really not fun.

    Your room looks very pretty! I love the one blue wall — really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a speedy recovery!!
    looove the room. :)

    http://pssshhht.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bedroom, and so tidy too! Your wall and curtains look gorgeous together!

    Hope you feel better soon, I'm just recovering, it's a nasty one!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your room is lovely

    hope you feel better soon

    kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your room! Especially the little cream vanity mirror.

    Huge congratulations on the engagement- what a truly lovely time of year to get engaged x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Helen, I hope you feel better tomorrow. I know what its like trying to get things done in so little time!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! your room looks so comfy.
    can i have a nite in there please? :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon! Your room looks so lovely and cosy! Congratulations on your engagement! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly, a huge congratulations for getting engaged!!! I wish you two all the best for the future.

    Hope you feel better soon. Staying in bed, relaxing, is the best way to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel better soon. I have the same thing at the moment too. Happy holidays and best wishes for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you feel better soon, Helen! I've been ill all day in bed with a fever :(

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your feel better. The same flu thing seems to be out and about in Montreal as I caught it earlier this week.

    That's a really cool function on your camera!

    Feel better soon and best wishes for the new year!

    Christy of Dress Rehearsal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you feel better soon!

    <3, New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. The photos look cool, and get well soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Feel better love!
    I love these shots! I wish my camera could do that!
    Your room is lovely, by the way. i love your computer screen!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. get well soon! cute room to spend it in though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh no hope ur feeling better, I started to feel ill when we were in N.I for Christmas but it has well & truly hit me now... Yuk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! I realise I'm terribly late to the party, but I'm just catching up and what lovely lovely news!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails