Yes, I do have an immense love for polka dots. I always knew it, but it came even more obvious to me when my friend was telling me she was describing me to someone who might have known me and she said 'You know, Helen, wears lots of polka dots and red'. Yes, that is how people identify me, through my love of polka dots and the colour red. I can't explain why, but I am enamoured by polka dots. I just can't get enough of them. Below is a mini-wishlist of polka dot items I would rather like to own.
1. Cardigan from Dorothy Perkins
2. Playsuit from Miss Selfridge
3. Dress from Dorothy Perkins
4. Cupcake cases from Squires Kitchen
5. Shorts from Topshop
6. Brooch from Miss Selfridge
7. Dress from French Connection
8. Teacup from Dotcomgiftshop
9. Cullotes from Dorothy Perkins
Do you have a love for a certain pattern? I love florals and stripes too, but I don't think my love for them quite matches my love for polka dots.