Friday, 15 April 2011

Recently...






I have been very, very busy lately with my dissertation, training for my run, (you can now sponsor me for my run, I'm running for the British Heart Foundation!) work & lots of family things too. My dissertation completion is my current no. 1 priority so blogging is on a bit of a back burner for the rest of this month. 

In very exciting other news, there is going to be a north-west bloggers meet up in Manchester! Myself and t'other Helen are always moaning about lack of events in the north west so we thought 'let's arrange one ourselves!'. It will be on the weekend so all you 9-5ers won't miss out and it will be on June 11th so hopefully all Unis will be finished then too so no yucky exams or deadlines will interfere with it. Who's in?! Join the google group if you want to come and suggest venues, etc.

Oh and also check out my guest post about my favourite bookshop in Bath on Andrea's blog.

15 comments:

  1. Ooo I will try to attend this, I live in the middle of Manchester! I don't know any cool places to meet though, I am very much shops/Uni/clubs, that's it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get those shoes?? Did you? I'm jealous if you did, I wanted them badly (but in black preferably).
    Good luck for finishing your dissertation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you know I'm there! I have no suggestions about venues cos I'm hopeless at knowing Manchester but I'll find my way to it :)

    Your photos are gorgeous as ever. I feel we need to know more about those shoes though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, well this'll sound bonkers but count me in! Thing is, I never get to go to any events in London (mostly because I don't get invited, there's the catch like there) & I've been waiting for an excuse to go back to Manchester for aaaaaaages, this is the perfect excuse. Plus I've got the day off. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, going to read your guest post now :) have a nice weekend!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are fabulous, where are they from? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are great. I love your blog!
    You've got a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great idea, close enough for us North Easteners too ;)

    Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those silvr shoes are amazing!

    Good luck with your training and your dissertation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, your ring looks so pretty! Aaand now I'm off to check out your guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the red and yellow doors! Good luck for finishing your dissertation and doing your run x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your engagement ring is perfect. It is just the type I would love to have one day. It is so delicate, simple and classic. Wonderful taste, your fiance has! :)

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  13. HEllo, I found you this morning via Alex over at Odd Socks and Pretty Frocks. Enjoyed your posts so I am now following.

    PS... Those shoes!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails