Sunday, 20 November 2011

Everyday is like Sunday

Work
shoes - tesco, dress - zara, cardigan - h&m

Sunday
dress - topshop, cardigan - dorothy perkins, boots - topshop.

Well, I wish everyday was like Sunday where there is nothing important to do and everything becomes very leisurely. I have spent most of today in bed after a night out last night. I can't seem to hack staying out until 3am anymore! Well, I can, but I just want lots more sleep the day after. I had brunch with Scott at 11am and then went back to bed by midday for another 3 hours, ha! Now Scott is cooking a Sunday dinner for us. Lamp chops with roasted vegs and roasties. Hmmm. 

Back to work tomorrow though. I wore the first outfit for work last week, I don't usually wear necklaces for work because they always get caught up in my lanyard that my ID is on, but this red beaded necklace was a welcome pop of colour. The second outfit I wore last Sunday when we visited Scott's mum for Sunday dinner. It was sooo cold, so I wrapped up with my thermal socks and boots. I'd quite like some new boots but I am so fussy when it comes to boots. I have short legs so most knee high boots are too high on me. I've had these Topshop boots though for about 5 years now and they are still going strong. Anyone have any recommendations for nice boots which aren't too tall?

19 comments:

  1. lovely outfits, that mustard dress is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunday is a lovely day for sure. i like the wallpaper wall, i don't have anywhere in my flat to take full length pictures either (that i'm happy with), so i feel your pain! the house looks like it is coming along a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect sunday! Glad I'm not the only one that can't hack the late nights any more! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like the perfect sunday! As long as you weren't feeling too rough that is!

    Really love the red beaded necklace, it goes wonderfully with your outfit - I know what you mean about necklaces and lanyards though - so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I', just like you! Can't seem to party as I used to do in Uni times! haha not that I mind that much...

    Both of your outfits are lovely, you're the best wearing primary colours! I wore mustard yellow socks peaking from my cropped jeans and my red coat today and thought of you!! (in a non creepy way I promise, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely red tights! a nice shade of red indeed..
    where did you buy them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove the second outfit! Your wallpaper is also amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour of your red tights.

    I'm always a fan of the second hand boots. Try a good retro/vintage shop perhaps, I get great boots from the ones in London.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also wish every day was like a Sunday sometimes, especially when I have so much work to do for uni... But I should think I would get rather bored of it after a while :) In any case, you look stunning in your two outfits, definitely something I would wear on a Sunday too!


    P.S. Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll? Following you, wonderful blog. x

    http://shelovesmixtapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish every day was like a Saturday, I find Sundays quite tedious

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous boots, love the socks too :) And your new 'outfit post' location is very nice- you've got great taste in wallpaper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're always so beautifully dressed, nicely tailored with fun colour combinations.

    I'm very fussy with boots too (and have wide feet!) but I found a lovely lace up pair in Clarks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmmmm Sundays... I miss pre-baby Sundays. Although all Sundays are good by me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you work the colour pop look so well !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the red tights, completely unexepected!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the outfits.<3

    thxcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Red tights! How lovely (and mood lifting for a monday), loved both of them though. Have a lovely week! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that mustard dress, it's such a pretty colour. Totally in love with your wallpaper too, it's gorgeous!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the yellow dress!wish u a happy new year!La Folie 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails