Saturday, 12 November 2011

Finding my feet

Day off work
shoes - tesco, dress, zara, cardigan - m&s, necklace - cath kidston

shoes - clarks, dress - topshop, t-shirt - asos.

On my last outfit post, Lucy commented that it didn't look right not having my outfit photos against the polaroid wall. And it doesn't. I just can't find the right spot in the house for outfit posts yet! In my last post, I had Scott take my photos (Oh what a blogger cliche, having the boyfriend photographer...) but when I leave for work before he's even out of bed I don't think that is practical. He would not be amused at having to get up early to be my personal photographer. Plus there was something not quite right about that plain white wall. I thought I would feel more comfortable against the dining room door, but the wallpaper just distracts from the outfits. I will try testing out the guest bedroom as my new outfit spot soon and see if I can find my outfit blogging feet in the new house soon. Oh the woes of a 'fashion' blogger... ;-)

20 comments:

  1. I love the blue dress outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gorgeous wallpaper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like the wallpaper background.. but then I love seeing glimpses into other people's houses!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do miss your polaroid wall but your wallpaper is lovely! Yay, polkadot dress kindred spirit! :D

    Arianne from A + B in the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mustard with the blue dress. It goes so lovely together!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that wallpaper!!
    I have a problem that I only have bare brick or unpainted plaster in my house so photos have to be taken in the garden x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That wall paper is gorgeous! I have no where that's really good for outfit pics in my flat its so small - James often gets so pissed off having to take photo's of me, I think I need a tripod!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That wallpaper is lush! I need to find somewhere to take outfit posts inside my house but there is nowhere light enough!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um hello amazing wallpaper! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I'm pleased you weren't offended or anything - your new house is LOVELY and I love seeing the glimpses of it (sideboard!!), it just doesn't seem like an 'Afeitar' outfit without the polaroids somehow :S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mustard looks brilliant with the blue, and I LOVE your wallpaper!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both of this look, so so cute <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the wallpapers cute and doesn't distract too much! Maybe try finding a spot outside. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that blue dress on you! It's such a great colour and I've been eyeing it up in Topshop too. Also loving the first one too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the blue dress, I have a nightmare in my house are there are no blank walls :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute and I think I'm officially in love with your groovy wallpaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sure you'll figure it out, you know, find your rhythm. But just so you know I'm in love with that wallpaper anyway so if you did end up taking your pictures there I wouldn't complain.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That wallpaper is fantastic!

    I love both outfits - but the second in particular is really lovely. A combination of red, blue and mustard always make me think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've so missed your outfit posts! Hope you find your flow soon, although I do like the contrast of the white wall with the absolutely wicked wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails