Friday, 8 June 2012

Accessorise with mustard

Mustard

Mustard

Mustard handbag

It's no secret that I love mustard yellow. It's probably second to red in my favourite colours. Our bedroom is even mustard! The shoes are from Topshop from summer 2008. I remember trying them on the Liverpool store but they were too big and had sold out of my size, so I sent my mum on a wild goose chase across the north-west for them while I was working lots of overtime in a cafe. She found them and brought them into work for me <3 I still love them so much now, but they are looking a bit worse for wear. The handbag is from ASOS, a Christmas treat for myself in a January sale the other year. The yellow nail varnish is currently my favourite, it receives lots of comments! I've been searching for a mustard yellow nail varnish ever since I bought those shoes, but all I could find weren't quite the right shade. I think this bourjois one in Jaune Trendy hits the spot though. 

What is your favourite colour to accessorise with?

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful mustard items! That nail polish is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love mustard yellow! Those shoes are so lovely I would go on a goose-chase for them too.
    I am currently decorating my room grey and mustard, and am looking for mustard home accessories. Do you have any recommendations? =)
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the mustard but I often go for more of a bright yellow as well. At the moment I'm in love with hot and neon pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like to accessorise with red - it makes me feel all womanly!

    Gems x

    Don't forget to enter my Very First Giveaway - Fashion, Well Done its open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mustard yellow too, it's the only shade that seems to suit me! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always think of you when I wear red and mustard together, that nail varnish is such an unusual colour!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i just got that nail polish - haven't used it but it looks lovely on you. I've used it in bleu asphalt and it lasts ages

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails