Thursday, 27 September 2012

Skimming stone

French Connection dress

Shoes - Marks & Spencers
Dress - c/o French Connection
Cardigan - Debenhams

I was lucky enough to be sent this gorgeous dress by French Connection - it is perfect for work and has long sleeves so will be great throughout the winter months. The nude colour of it is 'skimming stone' and that is what the curve design of it reminds me of too! I'm considering my winter wardrobe and I need lots more long sleeved tops and dresses - so much of my wardrobe is sleeveless or short sleeves so I get cold arms in the winter. I'm trying to get prepared for this year though, before it gets too cold. 

Also, did you know that French Connection now sell house stuff?! This 'snuggle robe' looks like the most stylish slanket haha. I've been spending a lot of time snuggled on the settee with a blanket so this may be perfect. I'm finding the winter blues are settling in already, I can't believe how dark it is in the morning when I get up and it's making me feel so lethargic. Does anyone have any tips to help the transition to winter?



12 comments:

  1. the dress is beautiful! looks gorgeous on. i had no idea french connection did home - i love the driftwood stools, they're so cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beautiful! I wish I could afford to mainly dress in French Connection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is quite a different style for you but you look lovely! I like a bit of French Connection (in the sales!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I didn't know that they did house stuff, how cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a gorgeous dress!
    I hate getting up in the dark, I find it so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh such a lovely dress, timeless too so I'm sure it will be in your workwear wardrobe for years x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great dress - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with allow French Connections homewares! They have such gorgeous things. I really love this dress on you too, the two colours are such a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is perfect on you! I wish we had a French Connection here.
    I'm so glad we're in spring here in New Zealand. Winter is tough!
    I reckon the way to get through the season is by focusing on comfort. Half way through winter I bought the SOFTEST cardigan, and each day I wore it was a good day :-)

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  11. This dress is lovely, I need to invest in some nice cosy clothes for winter too, all I have are sleeveless things!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails