Friday, 5 October 2012

400

Dog print peplum
Shoes - Clarks
Jeans - Topshop
Top - M&S
Cardigan - Debenhams
Necklace - Hobbs

This is my 400th blog post. Wow. I couldn't quite believe it when I noticed that in my blogger dashboard. That's a lot of nonsense posted over the last 4 years. 

This is what I wore on my day off this week after my run. It's my first foray into peplum tops. It's from Marks & Spencers petite section and at £19.50, it was more than what I would normally spend on a top (yeah yeah I'm a cheapskate I know, but I'd rather spend money on dresses or shoes than t-shirt tops) but I've worn it quite a lot now so I think I'l get my moneys worth. 

Paul & Joe nail varnish

I've also been wearing this Paul & Joe nail varnish in 'Oh, Holy Night' from the ornamental collection for the past week, although it's really chipped now. It's been a bit disappointing actually as it chipped less than 12 hours after applying it. The cute packaging makes up for it though? It was a Christmas gift off Scott, but I don't think I would buy one myself again. They cost about £10 and I'd rather spend that much on an OPI nail varnish. 

21 comments:

  1. That's a shame about the polish. I got a few Nicki Minaj OPI ones with glitter in and they chip easily, my models own ones are the best and half the price.
    I'm the same with tops, you can get a dress in New Look for £20 and it's a full outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that top! I should really go into M&S more as I always see things that are people are wearing from there and love them. Glitter nail polishes always seem to chip really quickly on me, no matter what the brand is :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this top on you but I would have balked at the price too! LOVE the nail varnish, such a pretty colour...

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, and that top is so flattering! I'm planning on making a peplum top, hoping it goes well since they all look pretty tailored and difficult to construct, haha. Love the colours in this outfit, as usual! Hope you're well, Helen! (:

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh like the top. I have tried on a few peplum tops but they really don't suit me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute top :) love the nail colour, too bad its started to chip !
    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I reached 400 too a little while ago and thought, "wow, that's a lot of time spent sitting on my butt playing on the computer." Haha. Love that nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour of that nail polish but I hate it when it chips! congrats on your 400th post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that top, fellow cheapskate here too but I'd probably splurge on that! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the top and your outfit, you look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that top on you. Very flattering, looks lovely and well worth the splurge. I'm very excited to witness the first ever topshop to open in Sydney, Aus. Hopefully once the hype goes down a little I will visit and spend a small fortune! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. 400 - congratulations! I laughed at your 'nonsense' comment!

    The top is fab, well worth the ££!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 400th Birthday!

    I dot normally like peplum tops but that one really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect nailpolish!

    and i love peplum, i love dog patterns, so I'm absolutely in love with the top. totally worth the price!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on reaching #400! That is such an achievement!

    Also I love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the top, what is the print on it? It looks like little dogs but my eyes could be deceiving me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The packaging is absolutely adorable but I know what you mean, generally actual nail polish brands are so much better than any designer polishes. Chanel is a good example - great colours but awful for chipped nails!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am I the only one to have noticed a teeny tiny dog peeking out at you in this pic?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay for 400 posts! I love that nail polish shade, it's so pretty! You look lovely <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the Topshop Lipstick recomendation lovely am going to have to have a look. You look gorgeous in these pics and love the colour of the nail polish, its such a shame about it chipping so soon though :( xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails