Monday, 8 October 2012

Autumn days

New coat

Shoes - Clarks
Skirt - Vintage
Coat - Miss Selfridges
Bag - Asos

Untitled

Untitled

On Saturday, I was in work in the morning which made me feel pretty rubbish. I hate working on Saturdays although it's only until 1 o'clock, and it's always worse when it's sunny. When I got home, we decided to go for a stroll down Lark Lane and around the park. We visited the lovely Onion Deli on Aigburth Road for the first time for coffee and cake and bought some pies to take home for tea. They were SO delicious. We also spied some of their huge bacon butties and cooked breakfasts and resolved to visit another day for breakfast. 

As you can see, I decided on the Miss Selfridge coat. It's just getting cold enough to wear it now and I love it. My mum bought me this poppy from a craft fair from Georgia P Designs  (part of the money goes to charity) which I will probably wear all year around (well, as long as I wear the coat for which is nearly all year in the UK!) as it looks so nice on the coat. I am always prone to losing my poppies that I buy for remembrance day so I will probably just wear this and make a donation instead.

I also wore my new shoes sent via MyVoucherCodes from Clarks. I love Clarks shoes as they are always so comfortable but have some more fashionable designs in now. My go to loafers are Clarks, as are my comfiest t-bars and now I can add these classic pumps to my collection. These shoes were £44.99 but using a MyVoucherCode would have made them only £35.99 as there is currently 20% off using a Clarks discount code! It's always worth checking out MyVoucherCodes if you've been eyeing up a big purchase, especially for winter investments like shoes, boots & coats. 


UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
Clockwse: Sefton Park, Lark Lane, carrot cake in Onion and my poppy.


19 comments:

  1. I love that coat and I always lose my poppies too so it's a good idea to buy a more long-lasting one!
    The Life of Emily-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poppy and the coat! I love autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got those shoes in the leather instead of patent, perfect for work and I know they will last for ages because they are Clarks and real leather. Tempted to get the patent ones too!
    I don't mind working on the weekend if I get the afternoon off because I would waste the morning having a lie in. At least if I work I'm up and dressed and tend to do something in the afternoon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks epic! Love this time of year its just perfect and its nice to get cooler weather coats out again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shoes. I haven't quite broken out my winter coat yet but I'm looking forward to. Can't wait for long walks kicking through the Autumn leaves x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss Sefton Park and Lark Lane so much since moving to Manchester- I used to live on Aigburth Drive right where it meets Lark Lane and spent many happy afternoons traipsing around the park, looking in all the lovely shops on Lark Lane and stuffing my face in the Moon and Pea haha. It's at it's most beautiful this time of year too, *le sigh*. I think this post has inspired me to go and have a visit!

    I absolutely love your shoes too! I've always thought Clarks were for granny shoes, but it's clearly not the case xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love living right near the park, it's definitely the best part of Liverpool :) You definitely need an autumnal visit!

      Delete
  7. Your coat looks great :-)
    Shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your coat with flower:-)

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely coat, and the poppy is so nice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your coat and those shoes look lovely, I love patent!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought some Clarks shoes too and I love them!! They are so comfy.

    Also, I have a similar poppy that I wear instead of the poppy appeal ones too as I always lose them as well, I didn't take it off last year so its still there now :) I'll make a donation too definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your coat, it looks super snuggly! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look very precious my dear. lovely coat for an autumn outing. oh, and the carrot cake looks wonderful!

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that first photo. Can't believe that coat is a Miss Selfridge one - I'm not normally a fan of theirs but it's so lovely!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh goodness you are too cute! You have a lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. this outfit is wonderful! that coat is perfect for winter, i must find one like it!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails