Friday, 19 October 2012

Happy Friday!

Lambana

The three graces

Ice cream

Ferry

Me & Scott

Happy Friday everyone! As I had a week off work last week, this week has felt loooong and hard so I am really looking forward to 2 days off. This weekend we are planning on going pumpkin picking for halloween and generally relaxing. I might also fit in a long run. Last weekend we had a busy one, starting on Saturday with a visit to the museum with my Mum, sister and niece. We took her on her first bus journey (she is only 2) and also her first visit to a museum. We went back to the Museum of Liverpool and Sophia really enjoyed it. There is a room called 'Little Liverpool' with lots of things for kids to do and she had fun playing with the boats in the mini-docks (and got very wet too!). We also sat on the Overhead Railway carriage and had some nice food in the cafe. The Albert Dock area and the Three Graces are linked with the new museum and it's really redeveloped the area and it's really nice to go for a stroll now. There are also lambananas outside the museum and I couldn't resist having my photo taken with one. Sometimes it's nice to feel like a tourist in your home city. 

15 comments:

  1. ooh you look lovely here Helen, those bold colours and patterns look fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both looking lovely! I love your outfit. Liverpool is real pretty, it has such wonderful buildings! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday too, glad it's here! Love the mr whippy, mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice pics . so nice blog i like it .
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I was trying to explain the Lambananas to one of my friends from back home the other day, and they were completely confused. My favourite ones are the one outside Peacock, and the 'Glambanana' that used to live at the top of Hardman Street. I bought my dad a mini one of the Everton lambanana for his 50th birthday, he was in heaven! I totally agree about being a tourist in your own city- it's the best thing! I hope this week is a little less hectic for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh how is your niece 2 already? remember when she was born!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't believe it either! She's like a proper little girl now.

      Delete
  7. Great photos. I've never been to Liverpool but now I want to go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of pumpkin picking!! That is also the loveliest Mr. Whippy van I've ever seen, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww sounds like a lovely day out!

    Enjoy pumpkin picking - hope you will show us the after effects of any carving and eating you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun does pumpkin picking sound :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are SO cute! Your skirt is so so pretty <3

    Jennie xo | www.sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww sounds like you had a lovely day, I definitely need to visit Liverpool soon!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails