Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Happy halloween

Untitled


Wellies - Joules, Socks - M&S, Jeans - Topshop, Coat - Miss Selfridge, Scarf & Hat - Cath Kidston, Bag - Ollie & Nic.

Pumpkins

This is what I wore to go and watch the lantern parade. My god, was I glad I had wellies on! It was so so muddy. We actually went out that morning to the shops just to buy Scott a pair of wellies as they are something he's needed for a while and we knew it would be muddy. So glad we did! I always feel like a big kid wearing wellies too, I want to jump into every puddle. I also wore my new Cath Kidston scarf. I've actually had it a while but it hasn't been cold enough yet to wear a scarf although it is now. I usually tuck my scarves in to my coat but this scarf is too cute not to show off the squirrel. 

We carved our pumpkins on Sunday afternoon too and put them on our door step. Literally 5 minutes after I put them outside, some really scouse lads walked past and went 'aww that's sick dat!'. So funny. Last year we only had one group of trick or treaters, despite having our pumpkins outside too, so we shall see how many we get this year. We have lots of chocolate ready for them which I am sure we will find a way of using up some how if we don't get many, I hate to see food to go to waste... 

Do you get many trick or treaters or go trick or treating? 

24 comments:

  1. I love your vomiting pumpkin! We accidentally did something similar last year when we left ours sitting around too long and rotted pumpkin guts flooded out of it's mouth when we tried to move it.

    Sadly, I live in quite a dodgy area and parents (very sensibly) tend to take their kids to houses where they know the residents. It's sad but I certainly wouldn't knock on half the doors around here, never mind with an excited child in tow. I would like trick or treaters though, so I might try putting our pumpkins in the window - they'd be smashed in minutes outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute!!!
    it's about time he got some wellies - they're a must have and i think we're gonna have a bad winter :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. your scarf is so cute! Love the look of those pumpkins :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look and those pumpkins are amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. loven the owl pumpkin! My dog scares off most visitors sadly but she's only being friendly but the barking puts them off. Oh well, mroe sweets for me ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pumpkins, i am not so patient with carving them myself! Your scarf is so cute, it's just your colour too! Have a fun Halloween evening! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Halloween, I love your owl pumpkin!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great effort with your pumpkins! I need and require your scarf. What is it with me and things with pictures of animals on??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pumpkins are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you guys are skilled pumpkin carvers! They look great! I hope we have trick or treaters. We just moved into a new house in a new neighborhood, so we shall see in a couple of hours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We bought sweets even though we went out this evening and wouldn't be in for the trick or treaters anyway, hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm waiting on our trick-or-treaters now! (I'm in the States.) Where are they!? I have a cauldron full of candy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Halloween to you too! :) Those pumpkins look freakin epic :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww you look so warm!! Those pumpkins are uh-mazing. We didn't do much! :(

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! I love your scarf, especially. We don't get trick or treaters as we live on a top floor flat but I did have a Hallowe'en-y Hallowe-en, as I went round to a friend's house to watch Ghostwatch. Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so lovely and cosy! The pumpkins look great too. We didn't have a singer tick or treater this year- lots of spare sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got no trick or treaters, which was awesome because like you, I hate to see food go to waste haha

    Awesome carving skills! I'd probably say something about the pumpkins if I passed by your house, but probably in a non-scouse accent (and different word choice too haha)

    And I love your wellies! I miss mine so much (and I really need them!), i need to see if I can find some cheap ones!

    ReplyDelete
  18. your pumpkins look so good,obviously got top carving skills ahah :) & your coat is so nice!xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is it sad that I love how your accessories coordinate with your front door? haha. Love the pumpkins too. Your owl looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your pumpkins are amazing! Ours were a really last minute effort on actual halloween... Must do better next year! We only got one set of trick-or-treaters and they were insanely polite!! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the pumpkins and the scarf! Fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. your owl pumpkin is amazing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails