1. Festive outfits. Yes, I look like an elf in restrospect. Ah well. This is what I wore for our walk around the park on Sunday. The t-shirt is uniqlo heat-tech with a cute polka dot pattern on. They have SO many different patterns on their thermals! There will also be some Orla Kiely ones being released soon - pretty and practical. I discovered the joy of thermals about 2 years ago when our winters starting getting really cold (or I started getting really nesh, not sure). Thermal socks are the cosiest.
2. We booked our wedding DJ! We discovered Wedding Jam at a vintage wedding fair we went to in the summer. We were in a bit of a dilemma over our wedding music and entertainment. We didn't want a cheesy wedding DJ who constantly talked over the songs and never played anyones requests. We wanted someone who would mix classics with newer stuff that we like and actually mix records properly. We thought this didn't really exist but it does! If you are in the north-west, Liverpool or Manchester and are looking for a cool wedding DJ, I really recommend Wedding Jam. I can't wait now.
3. Weekend plans. Did I mention we're going to the Manchester Christmas markets?! Tomorrow marks 4 weeks until my last day in work for 2012, I can't believe it. I'm starting to feel quite festive now, I think that the Christmas markets will kick off the festive season for me.
4. New favourite soft drink! I am quite a fan of posh soft drinks. As Scott doesn't drink alcohol, it feels like less of an indulgence as we don't really buy alcohol to have in the house. We are more cups of tea type people. However, ginger beer is a favourite and this raspberry pop with ginger in it is awesome. (Nice packaging too, that's what sucked me in really)
5. Getting organised again...ish. I've made tea twice this week before work and have managed to get up earlier than usual. For the first few weeks of November, I was finding it so hard to get up in the morning and was even late a few times when the traffic was bad. I felt so disorganised and like I was always forgetting something (probably to go the gym and eat fruit.). I've managed to get my arse into gear though and even managed to go the gym last night. In my absence, they've started opening an hour earlier so I might actually have time to go before work! Does anyone else go the gym before work? Any tips?
Happy Friday! What are your plans for this weekend? Anyone making a Christmas cake on stir up Sunday?