Monday, 19 November 2012

Sunday stroll

Sefton Park

Sefton Park

Sefton Park

Sefton Park

Sefton Park

Yesterday was SUCH a lovely day! I had been out the night before and had a lovely lie in and woke up with no hungover thanks to being sensible and learning my lesson from the previous weekend. After having some breakfast and laze around, myself & Scott went for a stroll around the park and into the palm house. It was really busy for a wintery afternoon, but I suppose people like taking advantage of any dry and bright days we have. I love Sefton Park and seeing the landscape change as the seasons too. I'm almost praying for some snow soon just so we can frolic in the snow in the park, but only when we are off over Christmas and don't have to go about everyday business. 

Have you all had a nice weekend? 

16 comments:

  1. you look so cute and the setting couldn't be any more autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How autumnal is this? The colours are beautiful!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was working this weekend unfortunately, but it looks like you had fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bottom picture in particular is beautiful! I love Sefton Park, and the Palm House- if I had loads of money, I'd get married there with a big tea dance bash haha. Where is your bag from m'dear? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The handbag is from asos about 2 years ago - it's almost camouflaged with the leaves isn't it?! We did consider the palm house for our wedding but it was very expensive!

      Delete
  5. I wish we had a nice park like that close to us, I'd love to have somewhere to go for walks like that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have inspired me to talk a walk in Bute Park before I go to work this week. Might get up early and have breakfast at the market too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely place to go for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures, looks like the perfect place to spend a Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also want snow but only while I'm off work for 2 weeks over Xmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely colours! We spent our Sunday walking from Putney Bridge to Knightsbridge - it was such perfect cold sunny walking weather!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LEAVES!! So pretty. I love Autumn and it's colours :)

    Kc

    a-sparkley-silver-lning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos! I wish the weather would cooperate and only snow when we had time off too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely photos and lovely blog!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit, the bright colours are so nice :)

    shewearsthetrouser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails