Saturday, 15 December 2012

5 good things & Christmas jumper day

A bit of a belated 5 good things today! I've been playing catch up since my sick day on Thursday. 

Christmas jumper
Shoes - Clarks, Skirt - River Island, Jumper - Asos.

1. Christmas jumper day. Yesterday was Christmas jumper day and the wonderful Olivia at What Olivia Did has done a Christmas Jumper Day blogger round-up over on her blog. Check it out if you are a fan of cute kitsch jumpers! I actually didn't wear mine for work yesterday in the end but I did wear it earlier in the week and will also wear it tomorrow I think for afternoon tea. I'm not really a cat person to be honest but who can resist a pussycat with a santa hat on? Anyone else take part in Christmas jumper day? Don't forget to donate to Save The Children


2. Slightly productive sick day. I took Thursday off as I still had stomach pains (luckily no vomiting so I don't think it was the dreaded norovirus) so I spent the day curled up on the sofa crocheting. I learnt a new pattern, a granny Christmas tree. I'm going to turn them in to some gifts for my Mum. All will be revealed soon! 

3. Festive afternoon tea. Tomorrow I'm heading to The London Carriageworks for a festive afternoon tea with Alex and some other twitter pals. I can't wait! I love eating out at Christmas. Earlier in the week I went for a Christmas lunch with my CILIP committee in Manchester. Food definitely makes Christmas!

4. Glitterball nails


SO. GLITTERY! And they are done with that fancy pants gel stuff so should hopefully last me the whole Christmas season. Last time I had my nails done, they lasted 3 weeks. Fingers crossed these last as long too. 

5. Feeling healthy again. I am the worst ill person. I am very thankful of my health and that I am not ill often. Also, I am too busy at the moment to be able to afford to be ill! 

I hope you are all having a nice weekend so far. 10 days until Christmas! 

19 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! I love that little granny tree, they'd look lovely all strung up on a garland - did you use a pattern? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nails are just beautiful- my nails grow too quickly for gel sadly, but 3 weeks on those would be fab.

    The crochet is lovely too, I imagine they might make lovely Christmas tree decorations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love this jumper, so cute!
    Glad you're feeling better now, everybody's ill at the moment... I feel like I need to walk around with a surgical mask on or else I'll end up catching it just before Christmas!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jumper is the best! I'm currently on my death bed here, also doing crochet to pass the time until I feel better! Hope you're ok now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better, I wish I knew more about Christmas jumper day as I would have taken part, what a great idea for charity fundraising!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your jumper is amazing!! also your nails look fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh best jumper ever! & I'm glad that you're feeling better!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your christmas jumper is so cute! Your crochet is looking lovely too. I need to sew in the ends of all my trees. Nearly finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your jumper, so festive! Such a great way to raise money for charity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that skirt it is beautiful!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, your blog is amazing.. I'm totally in love with it, just discovered and already become an addiction! would you like following each other? Let me know <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you're feeling better! And love the little Christmas tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you're all better now, glittery nails + Christmas jumper = perfect festive combo! HUZZAH.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a wonderfuls kirt,it´s so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails