Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Christmas shopping

Friday
Shoes - Clarks, Skirt - Topshop, Jumper - Marks & Spencers, Blouse - Charity shop.

Just a quick midweek post today as I'm feeling a bit under the weather (and praying I'm not coming down with the norovirus, my tummy has felt dodgy all day). This is what I wore on my day off last Friday to go Christmas shopping with Scott. I actually ended up stuck in the house shortly after taking these photos as my door warped and got stuck so I couldn't open it and I couldn't go out the back way as we don't have an alley key! I was most distressed. After a small tantrum and rest, I finally managed to open the door (I am so weak!) and got to go shopping. We met at Cuthberts Bakehouse and had a bite to eat before ticking off more presents on our list. 

Untitled Untitled
Untitled

And now there are only 7 more working days left until the Christmas! Excited. 

14 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, gorgeous :) I'm so glad you finally got out your house to do your Christmas shopping!

    Amy x whatamydidnxt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style, as always. Getting locked in a house, as opposed to out, is an underrated terror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute photos :)

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How annoying being stuck in your house! At least you finally got out :) cute winter outfit - I always get jealous of cold weather outfits when it gets towards summer here - I love all the layers, jerseys & boots! :)

    Kc

    a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit especially the skirt. Such a nice colour!

    I am always getting stuck in our house as our front door lock likes to break every now and again. A good excuse not to do anything hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of your skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  8. woooo I can't wait for all the students to go home! I'm only in for 2 1/2 days next week. Then I fully intent on staying in my pjs for at least three days.

    You've got me craving for a hot chocolate with cream now x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you don't have that virus! I have 4 working days left, yey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh dear hope you feel better soon! Love the skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not used to this kind if weather, so having my window freeze shut this week was enough for me. Can't imagine what I'd do if my door wouldn't open!!! (if I had a stash of chocolate I suppose it would be okay....)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I couldn't believe that you got stuck in your house, it sounded very frustrating! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your outfit, love the pop of green and you look gorgeous <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! I can't believe it, I got stuck in my house two days go. I didn't want to go anywhere, just wanted some fresh air, but it was so frustrating xD
    Lovely outfit <3

    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails