Thursday, 6 December 2012

Titles are hard

Especially for outfit posts. I never know what to say. It's easy for recipes and posts about...other things. But outfits always seem so hard to title. Anyone else find this?

Tuesday
shoes - clarks, skirt - topshop, t-shirt - h&m, cardigan - topshop

Saturday
shoes - clarks, skirt - river island, t-shirt - h&m, cardigan - h&m

I haven't done an outfit post in a while actually! Probably because I hate dressing for winter. I like just to wear what I wear in the summer but with more tights and layers underneath, but some things it just isn't practical to do that with. I know some people are the complete opposite and love layering up, but I love summer dresses and sandals and being able to go outside just in a cardigan. I do, however, love scarves and hats, but practical footwear in the winter always flummoxes me. Roll on spring I say. 

12 comments:

  1. I am the opposite. I love boots, sweaters, hats, mittens, scarves and especially tights. I get excited every year to buy one new pair of boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate layering, I always feel a bit frumpy. Primark have some great thin jumpers at the moment so I've bought a couple to out over dresses with collars and they don't make me look too bulky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirts! I know what you mean about choosing titles!
    The Life of Emily-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfits. The polka dot skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like layering, you can get more colours in that way!

    I usually go for v boring descriptive post titles. You know, just in case anyone ever wants to do a search for 'primary colour vintage dress' or whatever, they can find me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfits, as always! I also love that your style is so YOU that you could literally go months without posting an outfit photo & your style is still Helen-bright-&-wonderful. You can't ever have a moment standing infront of your wardrobe & musing that you have nothing to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like that about titles too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the polka dot skirt looks fab. I sort of prefer autumn to dress for, I like adding layers.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hearts cardigan is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol titles are hard to think of. I just write down lyrics for my titles. And I love your adorable styling ;D

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same, I just buy long sleeve tops to wear under my summer dresses and thick wool tights! I love your outfit posts, they're always so colourful! I especially adore that polka dot cardigan!

    Amy x whatamydidnxt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit very sailor-ish in the 80s? And yeah, outfit titles are hard so i will usually make the title in relevance of what song i heard that day or what i did or quotes i saw on the time i took the outfits! Kind of like a remembrance :)

    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails