Sunday, 3 February 2013

Polka dot peplum

Polka dot peplum

Shoes - Carvela
Jeans - Topshop
Top - Next petite

Russian red

I'm back! The last few weeks have been pretty hectic, my new job has been quite tiring but I am finally getting used to it. I think those first few weeks of any new job are tiring and hard as you get used to everything. I treated myself to quite a few new clothes for work, including this top from Next. To tell you the truth, I haven't even wore it for work yet so I decided to wear it today. It also looks good with a pencil skirt for work. I've been loving my Russian Red by Mac again. I'm not really used to matte lipsticks and I have to make sure that my lips aren't chapped before applying it, but it's a really great shade. I don't think I can ever have enough red lipsticks. 

Who can believe it is February either? Before I know it September will be here and I'll be married! Eeee! 

22 comments:

  1. No, you can never have enough red lippies. Lovely top, it's defo a wear anywhere type item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top looks gorgeous, as do you! Glad you're settling into your new job, they are all tough at first!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top is so cute. i love almost anything involving polka dots, especially when they're nice and big :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the polka dots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the top is cute! And puplums arent my thing, but it looks great on you. I love that shade of lippy too, I may have to go on the hunt for a new one at some point too I think.
    Daisy Dayz Blog
    Daily Craft Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely top! the first few weeks of a job are always exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit Helen! So glad your new job is going well, it is very tiring for the first few weeks! =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this top. Wish I was brave enough to wear red lipstick, it looks great on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Russian Red is my fave lip colour too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is gorgeous! I bought the same top in navy but have no idea what to wear it with. Love peplums though, they're my new obsession.
    Jodie xx | Future Freaks Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this top on you, the colour is amazing!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great top! Really suits you! What is the new job? Hope it's going well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that top! such a Helen colour and pattern! glad you are settling in to your new job as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the lush lip scrubs are great to make sure your lips are prepped for lippy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect shade of red lipsticks! Polka dot looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've had my eye on those peplum tops in Next for my new job. Bought a few dresses from the Red Herring section in Debenhams whilst they had the 20% off promotion so my peplums will have to wait until next month! You look lovely :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing! The peplum top is so bright and colourful - you make me want to buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah I love Russian Red. I only have like two red lipsticks, but it is my favourite!

    Congrats on the new job. Your first week is always so busy and stressful. Too much newness I feel!

    I appear to be your 1111th follower on GFC and I kind of like the symmetry of it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty top. Love that Mac shade x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails